Machining fluids / Soluble cutting oils
IGOL’s soluble fluids are all free from formaldehyde-releasers, nitrites and chlorine. They meet the strictest regulatory requirements in the field of metalworking.
We also offer products formulated without boron to satisfy the specific requirements of some users.
You can rely on the advantages offered by IGOL’s soluble cutting fluids:
- Extended service life for tools and inserts
- Reduced consumption of cutting fluid
- Excellent biostability, which extends the interval between bath fluid changes
- Safe and comfortable to use by operators
- Protects against the corrosion of parts and machinery
Synthetic soluble oils
USINOV SERIE 1000
A range of synthetic soluble oils specially developed for grinding operations on steels, alloy steels (including stainless steel) and cast iron.
The range includes a fluid specifically formulated for grinding carbides.
USINOV SERIE 2000
A wide range of micro-emulsions designed to meet your requirements optimally. The versatility of these semi-synthetic fluids is perfectly suited to production workshop rationalisation initiatives.
The formulation of these products optimises cooling and lubricating performance to ensure that your manufacturing resources operate at maximum efficiency:
- formulations for soft/hard water
- extreme-pressure products
- special products for copper-based metals and aluminium alloys
- products authorised for use in power stations
- special boron-free products
USINOV SERIE 3000
IGOL emulsions have been designed to meet the challenges associated with the most demanding machining operations (on alloy steels, aluminium, titanium and their alloys):
- Extreme-pressure products
- Formulations for soft/hard water
- Special products for copper-based metals
- Special products for aluminium alloys
- Boron-free and/or amine-free products
Soluble oils for aeronautics
Cleaners, detergents, pH booster: USICLEAN, SYSCLEAN
Other special products: USITEC, USISOFT
Adapting to changes in the industry
More than ever, preserving manufacturer's guarantees is one of IGOL's priorities. That's why our online recommendations service is available: