Cutting, pressing, shaping / Neat oils
A wide range of viscosities so that you can optimise your process and the surface condition of the parts for the operating conditions in place
- Different performance levels
- Greater comfort for the operator
- Their ability to extend the service life of the tools
- Their ability to accommodate post-machining operation constraints
- Their Health, Safety and Environment profile
Oil form B & C series
This range of chlorine-free, extreme-pressure lubricants has been specially developed for cutting and pressing operations ranging from the simplest to the most difficult, on various materials (XES, HLE or stainless steels, galvanised or electrogalvanised sheet, aluminium, etc.).
Series C has particularly high levels of lubricating power, lubricity and wettability.
IGOL also offers 3 products specially formulated to facilitate degreasing (referred to as enhanced degreasability products).
OIL form D series
- Oils specially formulated for fine cutting, which are also suitable for traditional cutting and pressing operations. Their extreme-pressure (chlorine-free) properties, lubricating power, lubricity and wettability are all very high which ensures excellent anti-wear performance.
- An oil specially developed for deep drawing operations ranging from the simplest to the most complicated. Thanks to its chlorine-free, extreme-pressure package of additives it performs well on all thicknesses and on a wide range of materials (HLE, XES and stainless steels, aluminium, etc.).
Adapting to changes in the industry
More than ever, preserving manufacturer's guarantees is one of IGOL's priorities. That's why our online recommendations service is available: